Don’t be a victim or a statistic!
Join Matt Wilson (of Hardcore – Powerfit fame) and learn how to protect yourself and get fitter at the same time.
Combined Defensive Training is a comprehensive defensive training system, covering:
- Situations, where and when you’re likely to get into conflict and how to recognise pre-contact cues.
- Re-directions (how to redirect the attacker, if possible).
- Defensive posture.
- Vulnerable areas and how to strike them.
Combined Defensive Training uses techniques of:
- Pressure point control techniques (used by FBI and US Department of Homeland Security)
- Walksafe (used by ASIO – Australian Security & Intelligence Organisation)
- Krav Maga (used by IDF – Israeli Defense Force)
See the timetable for Combined Defensive Training classes
- If you liked this article, you may also like these