The Profile of TBC Gym Personal Trainer, Denis Ibel:
Denis Ibel is a qualified sports coach, teacher and personal trainer.
Originally from Russia, Denis has worked as a senior teacher at Saint Petersburg National State University of Physical Culture, Sports and Health (Department of Theory and Methods of Athleticism) and was Deputy Chairman for Research (presenting lectures, theoretical seminars and practice classes in the theory and methodology of bodybuilding and fitness; power lifting and weight lifting); and Deputy Dean of the Coaches’ Training Faculty.
Denis has also conducted scientific sports research in the area of body building, including his PhD on the subject of terminology and classification of athletic exercises applied in body building, and is the author of a bodybuilding terminology guidance manual and numerous articles on bodybuilding and fitness.
Now living and working in Sydney, Denis’s current research work is in the field of the methodology and development of musculoskeletal systems by means of strength training combined with convalescence programmes for people in different age groups; and research in kinesiology strength exercises.
He has worked for over ten years as a personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach with people of all ages and disciplines, including children at the A.Y. Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet; members of the national sailing team of Russia and other team sports and MIXfight contestants.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Postural Analysis and Correction
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Athlete Preparation
- Specialised fitness training for children
- Certificate IV in Fitness (2010)
- Certificate III in Fitness (2009)
- Certificate in Classic, Sport and Point massage, St Petersburg State University (2007)
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree, St Petersburg State University (2004)
- Diploma (hons) – Qualified as Trainer and Coach-manager, St Petersburg Ben Weider College of Bodybuilding – (2003)
- Certificate in Remedial Gymnastics, St Petersburg State University (2001)
- Physical Culture and Sport Specialist, Lecturer, St Petersburg State University (1999)
- Bachelor of Physical Culture Degree, St Petersburg State University (1998)
Achievements in Sports
- Candidate Master of Equestrian Sport (Dressage)
- Candidate Master of Bodybuilding
- Category I Qualified Bodybuilding and Fitness Judge
- Recommended by the Russian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation to be qualified as “National Level Qualified Sport Judge”
- Coach of a silver medal winner of the Russian Federation Junior Championship in fitness
- Coach of a silver medal winner of the St-Petersburg Junior Championship in fitness
- Coach of a bronze medal winner of the St-Petersburg Junior Cup in fitness
To Contact Denis Ibel:
Mobile: 0423 098 016
Or you can use the form below: